Hand stamped metalwork earring. These earrings are so adorable! I love them. They are so light in weight you will feel like you do not even have a pair of earrings on. They would make a wonderful gift! A nice dangling earring that is comfortable to wear!
The earrings are made to look like the classic snowman that is made in the yard each winter with the carrot nose, rocks for the eyes, smile, and buttons.
- The top disc is 3/4 inch (1.905 cm) circle and the bottom disc is 1 inch (2.54 cm).
- The circles are made from 20 gauge aluminum that I hand cut, sand, and stamp individually.
- The metal is a nice thickness without the weight.
- The snowmen are made from aluminum and copper and have sterling silver ear wires.
- The pieces are attached with rivets, both aluminum and copper with cold connection techniques.
- They dangle a total of about 2 inches (5.08 cm).
The aluminum is very light in weight and will not tarnish but might become dull in appearance do to perfumes, lotions, skin oils, etc. The copper and brass will continue to age and tarnish overtime.
Wipe your jewelry with a dry jewelry cleaning cloth to shine them back up. Never use jewelry cleaning dips or liquids as these can remove the oxidization (blackening) in the characters on your jewelry.
The ear wires are sterling silver.
The circles have a beautiful brushed finish. I have blackened the stamped impressions to make them stand out and left an antique feel to them.
Send me a message via the Conversation link at the top of the page if you have any questions.
For more selection check out the rest of my shop - http://www.reginalynndesign.etsy.com
My current production time is 1 to 3 business days BEFORE mailing . This does not include delivery time. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or I can help in anyway. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ReginaLynnDesign/policy Each piece is individually made by me to your specifications ONCE it has been ordered. Pieces are not premade.***
Because I hand stamp each piece not all of the letters are going to be in perfect alignment. This is not to be considered a defect but to a part of the beauty of the piece.
These earrings are made to order.