This gorgeous beach house custom name sign is hand painted and personalized with your name or beach house name. You can personalize the name any way you wish whether it be first names, last name or the name of your beach house. Painted in our distressed ivory finish and black lettering. Embellished with 2 of our favorite starfish motifs. Starfish are painted in vintage pink. This gorgeous shabby chic sign makes exceptional beach house décor you will enjoy for a lifetime.
- Custom Name Sign with 2 Starfish Motifs | Personalized with your first names, family name or beach house name (as shown)
• SPECS + DETAILS ABOUT THIS SIGN
- Measurements: 24" wide x 6" tall x 1/2" thick
- Made of wood
- 3D starfish motifs
- Hand painted in distressed ivory
- Lettering is painted in black
- Interior use
- Arrives ready to hang with a metal sawtooth hanger
• HOW TO ORDER
❶ Add to cart
❷ Provide your personalization in the text box provided before finalizing your order
• ABOUT MY PRIMITIVE BOUTIQUE SIGNS
Original signs by My Primitive Boutique are hand painted with multiple layers of special mediums giving each sign a shabby chic vintage appearance. Each sign goes through a multi-step process to achieve that chippy vintage style that is all the rage.
Each sign is hand crafted one at a time creating a unique and spectacular piece of art. No manufacturing here. My Primitive Boutique thrives on quality. Heart & soul goes into every piece created. Each sign is a one of a kind.
My Primitive Boutique is a proud USA company.
• Q & A
Q: Can you make custom signs?
A: Yes. If you would like a quote for a unique custom sign, please send me a message with the details. I will be happy to provide you with a quote. Please include the following:
- Size | Provide the dimensions
- Shape | Was there a specific shape you have in mind?
- Motif | Did you want to add a motif?
- Logo | Did you want to use your logo?
- Font Preference | Did you have a font preference?
- Text Desired | What did you want to add to your sign?
- Sign Color | Did you have a different color in mind?
- Zip Code | I will calculate the shipping for you
Q. What order should the names be?
A. I am happy to paint the names in any order but, the rule of thumb is the brides name goes first. The man’s first name should never be separated from his last name. When including your details, be sure to put the names in the order you want them to appear…that is how they will be painted.
Q. Do you have a font list?
A. I do not provide a font list because I am open to using just about any font. If you have a font preference other than what is advertised, please be sure to include the font name in the personalization field along with your personalization.
I will always use the fonts as shown on the example in the main photo of each listing unless you specify otherwise.
© 2019 | MyPrimitiveBoutique.com